Design and Engineering
- Complete Electrical and Instrument Project Engineering,
- Estimating and Scheduling for new installations and/or modifications of existing systems.
- Upgrading existing control systems from conventional electronic or pneumatic control to Distributive/PLC control, with minimum loss of production.
- Field survey of existing process and the providing of P&ID’s, Loop Diagrams and Motor Elementaries of existing systems with recommendations of improvement.
- Providing field engineers and technicians for monitoring new installations and for checkout and start-up, including calibration and PLC and DCS configuration.
- Control Panel Layouts
- Instrumentation Loop Diagrams
- PLC & DCS Configuration
- Programmable Controller Field Wiring Diagrams
- Voltage Drop, Fault Current, and Coordination Studies
Installation and Service
- Trouble shooting & problem solving
- Annual vessel maintenance
- Electrical & Instrumentation Check-out & Start-up
Automation & Custom Controls Mfg
- We offer state-of-the-art industrial automation solutions, with comprehensive capabilities in control and automation engineering, custom control panel design and fabrication, electrical equipment installation and relocation, and factory data collection.
- Whether we design or build single panels or multiple, large consoles, we guaranty high quality, safety, and reliability in design and production. Our staff of expert panel designers and builders takes pride in producing panels with the utmost of care and attention to detail.
- We check every product throughout each step of the process, ensuring that each part meets specifications, and we conduct a comprehensive final inspection and test before delivering your panels — thus reducing installation and start-up time.
- Automation, modernization, and control services for any type of manufacturing process
- Electrical control systems integration
- PLC programming for all major suppliers, including Allen Bradley®, GE®, Siemens®, etc.
We have experience with shipboard systems from propulsion and steering to refrigeration, power generation and management, reverse osmosis systems, wastewater treatment, crane and motor control, sensing and monitoring, system alarms, and more
We’re available 24 hours a day,
7 days a week for all of your marine, and industrial software/electrical needs!