MSB & PMS
We design and build marine switchboards, providing complete electrical engineering designs and offer customer specific solutions. Our marine switchboards are delivered as fully tailored solutions put together by standardized units and functions, carefully assembled, inspected and tested to ensure customer satisfaction.
Design One line drawings Design Panel Layout Manufacture at the shop
Marine Class Approvals ESEA MSB & PMS system installations can be class-approved where required. Hardware installations are built to meet the requirements of the class for each particular vessel.
- Type tested according to IEC 60439-1, short-circuit current withstanding strength is up to 150 kA, peak 330 kA.
- Working voltage up to 690 V.
- Custom or Typical design for mechanic frames fully processed by our designers for quick and normative assembly.
- A minimum of welding and a screw assembly improves accuracy from earlier versions.
- The generators and their main breakers are each protected by the stand-alone or fully integrated ESEA-AMCS or ESEA-PMS systems.
- The main electrical components are of the latest type and configuration. We use internationally recognized name brands, which ensures stable quality and simple maintenance during the lifetime of the vessel.