The Ikonika Corp eSea marine alarm and control system is a distributed monitoring and control system. Its flexible architecture allows it to be used for a wide range of tasks within offshore industry, safety, and vessel control systems. The primary and standalone systems that cover all important functions onboard a vessel, such as: Power management, Auxiliary machinery control, Cargo monitoring and control
The ESEA systems are built from modular hardware components and modular application software. Any number of these modules can be combined to provide an optimal solution for a specific vessel’s requirements.
Ikonika Corp provides three system options:
ESEA-AMS, for small vessels, this option can replace small alarm systems on small vessels up to 60 I/O points, with option for expansions.
ESEA-AMCS for medium vessel sizes, this system is design to monitor and control systems in the engine rooms and machinery spaces. This system will have up to 256 I/O points with option for expansion. ESEA-AMCS is able to monitor main engines, generators, auxiliary systems, E-GEN, Tank level for fuel or water, auxiliary systems remote start/stop option.
ESEA-AMCS for large vessel, this system is design to monitor and control systems in the engine rooms and machinery spaces. This system will have up to 1024 I/O points with option for expansion. ESEA-AMCS is able to monitor main engines, generators, auxiliary systems, E-GEN, Tank level for fuel or water, auxiliary systems remote start/stop option, PMS and PMCS power management monitoring and power management monitoring / control system.
Our eSEA AMS systems are designed to offer individual configuration to meet customer specific requirements.
- Ethernet communication ring
- System expansion possibilities
- Easily interfaced with 3rd party software using standard communication protocols
- Custom features can also be developed according to client specifications
- High density digital and analog (4-20ma, RTD,TC)
Customizable interface and alarm settings
Alarm and Monitoring
This is Ikonika Corporation’s most common, standardized product for the Marine industry. The product
returns mission-critical vessel alarm and status data to a central multiple interfaces. This is
achieved by using a distributed system to concentrate alarms within a network of control
panels throughout the ship.
Tank Level Monitoring (Gauging)
Ikonika Corporation uses hydrostatic or radar sensors to read tank levels. Tank overow sensors may also be
Engine & Generator Control Panel Integration
Engines and generators using standard control panels and industry standard communication protocols
can be fully integrated with the alarm and monitoring system
Pump, Valve, and Other System Controls
This allows operators to remotely monitor the entire ship’s system.
Operators can provide control commands to digital and analog devices.
Remote System Access
Where remote access is required we can connect to the system via VPN access port for
troubleshooting and diagnostic purposes.
Faster to program
· Versatile programming in IEC 61131-3, C#, C++,VB and CFC languages
· Scalable hardware platform with long-term availability
· Open standards and bidirectional interfaces
New AMS programming tools
A single uniform programming tool for every aspect of an automation project minimizes training needs, solidifies overall integration and eliminates communication problems between engineering disciplines.
Cut development costs
- Save time and money by starting software development before the hardware is completed, reusing software modules across multiple projects, validating functionality via simulation and carrying out commissioning module by module.
- System-supported, fully graphical hardware configurations and software modularization at every level facilitate the development of AMCS systems that take advantage of pre-programmed technology components.